10/08/2010

I see my name in shining lights

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession

Aattelin nyt tehä tämmösen jutun, minkä oon parissa blogissa nähny. En varmaan joka päivä kirjottele, mut katotaan nyt miten saan aikaseks. Teen nyt englanniks ku tehtävänantokin on englanniks :)

1. You're really cute! I don't know you, but seariously, you're cute.

2. I really care about you. I know that I've never told you that but you're definetely one of the most important people for me.

3. I think you've changed a lot, but maybe that's ok. Anyway, I'd still like to be your friend, we used to have soooo much fun!

4. I'm not a baby, u know. And sometimes, you really need to know when to shut up.

5. I know hate is a really strong word, but sometimes i really think i hate you. I know i'm not like all grown up and mature, but you, in a way, should be. You're just really childish.

6. Sometimes you seem someway stupid and fake. I don't really know what do i think about you. But kinda I feel like i'd have to like you.

7. I really don't know what am I to you? Sometimes seems like i'm nothing to you, and maybe that's the case. But this one I know for sure: I like you more than you like me.

8. I'm not sure if you even know my name but sometimes i miss you. Weird, huh?

9. You seem like a really cool person, I'd really like to get to know you way better.

10 (this one is for many people, actually). Where did those years go?

+11: Viivi & Tiina! Bowling tomorrow, yay~

Oikeestaan aika vapauttavaa sanoo näit asioit ihmisille iha tällee et ne ei tiiä siitä :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti